monsters and gear


This is what the covers of the monster sketchbook look like right now.


And this is a page I went back over with gouache after masking a bit with rubber cement. Mostly I was just happy to have rubber cement – I bought some today after looking for it for weeks. It’s not labeled with a name here in Germany; I just had to choose one of the glues on sale based on the description on the package (removable, contains solvents). I got lucky on the second try!

Today I also bought a tripod. I found one that has all the features I wanted for only €12. Made me feel silly for putting off getting one for so long. Time for a big session to photograph my new artwork.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Reply

Link to my last post with Commentluv